Who Are We

We are "The Rickos",

Which comprise of me (Ian), the father of the fam.
The lovely Jan, my beautiful and extraordinary wife.
My oldest daughter Bianca, her fiance Al and their son (our first grandson) Ethan.
My oldest son Beau, and his fiance Jessie (what a lovely couple).
My next son Adriel (smart, good looking and intelligent).
My youngest son Anthony (smart, good looking and friggin funny).
And last but not least Dee Dee the Jack Russell (looks like a white wombat).
And Lunatic the psycho Cockatiel (I mean, that bird is friggin nuts).

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Birth of Ethan


Early January, our lovely daughter gave birth to our first grand child.
His name is Ethan and he weighed in @ 8lbs 2oz so whatever that is in metric, I don't know.

Ethan came into the world with a bit of a struggle, the cord was wrapped around him, but he is a strong young fella and he conquered the difficulties he faced with big bravado.
He spent the next day and half in the humicrib, which was a bit sad for Bianca and Al.
Bianca had to wait a couple of days before she could hold him and cuddle him, but all is O.K. now.

Congratulations to Bianca and Al, the proud parents of Ethan.
We love them all so dearly, including Leopold their burmese cat.

No comments: